As we are looking forward to celebrate a new year party, its time to keep start your new year party decoration planning in advance. It doesn’t take much to have a fabulous New Year’s Eve celebration.
Instead of dropping big bucks on some fancy shindig in the city, try throwing your own New Years' bash right in your own living room!
Grab your scissors, your creativity, and get ready to do-it-yourself! Hosting a New Year’s party is a great opportunity to use your creativity.
If you are planning to give a Do-it-yourself touch to your new year decoration then, here is a wonderful collection of DIY party ideas that are sure to give family and friends a pleasant surprise.
Check these cool ideas or use them all and rock the party of the year. Cheers!!!
1. Hang tassels off your balloons
2. Wrap cardboard numbers in tinsel
3. Some glowsticks, which made for really fun dancing pictures
4. DIY New Year’s Party Hats
5. New Year’s Eve Ball Kid’s Craft
6. Glitter New Years Candles Decoration
7. Accordion Clocks + Countdown Champagne Corks!