Cricut Made Felt Tic Tac Toe Board
This week is about family fun – which is the reason I will share this basic tac toe board out of felt with Cricut! It just takes a couple of moments to remove it and paste it together. I don't think about you, yet my family adores playing tic tac toe – so this felt tic tac toe board will get a great deal of excitement! And it takes up almost no space, so it is perfect to toss in a bag to take along wherever you go!
To make your Cricut Felt Tic Tac Toe board, you’ll need some supplies:
- Cricut Felt (one pack is plenty!)
- Cricut Maker with the rotary blade – you can use the fine point blade, but a strong grip mat and a brayer will keep the felt in place better if you use a fine point blade
- Fabric Glue
1) Use your fabric glue along all the edges of the grid piece. Then place it glue-side-down on top of the large background square.
2) Once the glue has set, you’re ready to play!
3) And check out all these other fabulous family fun crafts you can make with your Cricut!