Are you tired of being stressed out every time you get in your car? Are your frustrations growing because you're always driving or riding in a messy or cluttered car? If your family is like mine (young, active and always on the go) a disorganized car can easily become an unnecessary challenge and source of repeated confusion, especially if your car is also the family car.
An organized car, just like an organized home, office and/or life, will save you time, energy and money. Most mom's proven strategies, checklists, plans, and experiences help you eliminate these costs, frustrations, and delays; allowing you to focus your attention on other important things like the needs, wishes and enjoyment of you and your family, not to mention DRIVING!
TIPS TO ORGANIZE YOUR CAR:
- Empty your car and clean the interior.
- Always have water and snacks on hand for the kids. Make sure you store snacks in each individual's area. Individual snack packs eliminate squabbles. Don't forget to put some adult snacks in the glove compartment or center console. This tip will prevent you from having to go through a drive-thru which saves you money and time.
- Always have baby wipes on hand to clean up coffee spills or little hands.
- A portable lap desk for the backseat is a must for eating or doing homework.
- Organize your trunk to save room for groceries/toys with a large storage box
Store the following items in the car trunk organizer::
- Portable potty
- Set of tools needed for changing tires and making minor car repairs.
- Emergency kit (first aid, jumper cables, etc.)
- Small backpack (toys, crayons, etc.) to bring to restaurants or the doctor's office.
- Reusable grocery bags
Checkout Lotsa Style's Collapsible Car Trunk Organizer is made of high-quality eco-friendly PP material and is able to withstand heavy weight and abuse. It has huge capacity and is perfect for organizing your car trunk. When not in use, simply fold them away for easy storage and space-saving. Say no to messy car trunk and hard to find items.
Suitable for sports practices, camping trips, emergency kits, baby supplies, pet accessories, gardening tools, etc.
You can also use this to store your clothes or other stuff in your room.