Whether you and your significant other have been together for years or just a little while, we'd like to remind you that the ultimate Valentine's Day gift is time spent together—and that couples of all types should consider doing an out-of-the-box activity on February 14. Here, we've rounded up the absolute best things to do on Valentine's Day, from Valentine's Day getaways you can take with your partner to fun activities that you don't normally do with one another.
1. Have a Parisian date night
- Pretend like you're in the City of Love this Valentine's Day. Make sweet (or savory!) crepes, share a bottle of wine, and put on some romantic music to set the tone.
2. Make a scrapbook of your relationship
- Even partners who aren't so into crafts will get a kick out of this fun activity. Gather up photos of your relationship, old ticket stubs, and meaningful receipts, and make a beautiful book that you'll both treasure!
3. Head to a yoga class
- Yoga isn't just good for the body—it could be good for your relationship too! Stretch your limbs while enjoying time together out of the house.
4. Take a pottery lesson
- What's more romantic than a unique activity that you wouldn't do on any other day of the year? We love the idea of heading to your local pottery studio for an afternoon of art, creativity, and fun.
5. Go for a drive
- No destination? No problem. All you need for this fun Valentine's Day activity is a sense of adventure and a car! You'll both get out of your comfort zones while you explore new terrain. There's no telling what you might stumble across.
6. Craft something together
- Whether you take a painting class or just make some DIY Valentine's Day crafts at home, it will be special to make an actual item and memories to last a lifetime.
7. Recreate your first date
- Take things way back to where you first started falling for each other with a second take on your first date. If your memory is super sharp, you could even order the same food and drinks as that one memorable night.