If you’re looking for some fun Girls Night In craft ideas, I’ve found 5 ideas that would be perfect for you and your friends. And I’m pretty sure that some of them even I could make. Let’s take a look!
- Using paint tutorials from the internet and instructions, you can create a fun Paint Night at home!
WATERCOLOR PLANNER STICKERS
- Have friends who love dressing up their planners? Get together to make these watercolor planner stickers — so cute!
DIY BEACH DECOR
- Make the most of your latest beach vacation by using rope and shells for this DIY decor.
PVC PIPE PHOTO PLANTERS
- Add a personal touch to your plants by transferring photos to these homemade PVC pipe planters.
DIY ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER BRACELETS
- Whether or not your friends are into essential oils, they’ll love these diffuser bracelets. Both stylish and relaxing? Yes, please!
When it comes to girls night, crafts are always a great idea. They’re fun to make and give you the perfect chance to catch up on life. Plus, when you’re craft-challenged (like me), it always feels good to have made a cool project with friends.
Which of these are you going to make?