This the season for outdoor BBQs, backyard parties or poolside parties. While all these activities make summer into summertime, they all require ice cold cocktails to get the party started. After all, what is a party without a cocktail?
However, making sure that your guests are properly hydrated can pose a problem. How do you make sure everyone has a mixed drink in their hand and that you get to enjoy the party yourself?
You could hire a bartender. Too expensive. You can be a bartender by yourself. No need to take on such a profession when you can be that even in your home and can be no less than a professional bartender with this absolute, unbelievable Lotsa Style 13 piece Cocktail Shaker set that produces not just any ordinary cocktails but superb jaw-dropping concoctions. You definitely would be spending some good time with your friends and be in your happy place with this one.
Are you ready to get mixing? Here are 3 awesome cocktail recipes for your next BBQ night, all with four steps or less!
1. PINEAPPLE ROSÉ SANGRIA
Bored with traditional red wine sangria and want to twist the classic drink? Try this recipe!
• 1 bottle Rosé
• 2 cups 100% pineapple juice
• 1-pint raspberries
• 1-pint blackberries
• 1 cup pineapple chopped
1. Add all ingredients to a large pitcher and serve in pretty glasses over ice
2. WATERMELON HIBISCUS LIME MARGARITA
Watermelon captures the flavors of summer, and hibiscus and lime make it tart and refreshing even on the hottest days.
• 1 cup watermelon hibiscus lime cooler
• 2 tablespoons additional fresh lime juice
• 4 ounces silver tequila
1. Add all of the ingredients to a shaker with ice, shake to combine and strain into a chilled margarita glass, with ice, serve with a lime wedge. Salt your rim if you wish.
Note: You could also make this a slushy margarita, by adding ice and blend.
3. STRAWBERRY GINGER PUNCH
Ginger is a great addition to any summer punch. It's strong, spicy flavor compliments the sweetness of cocktails to give the perfect balance of heat and sweet to keep you cool.
• 3-4 medium strawberries
• 1 1/2 teaspoons organic cane sugar
• 2 ounces blood orange juice
• 1-ounce meyer lemon juice
• 1/2 ounce lime juice
• 1 1/2 ounce white rum
• 1-ounce dark rhum
• 2 ounces sparkling water, Ice, strawberry and blood orange slices, for garnish
1. Place the strawberries and sugar in a jar, measuring cup, or cocktail shaker and muddle until the berries are broken down and the sugar is dissolved. Add the citrus juices, then strain the whole thing through a mesh sieve, pressing on the pulp to extract the juices. Discard the pulp.
2. Add the rums to the strained juice, then pour into a pint glass filled with ice. Top off with sparkling water, garnish with a strawberry and blood orange slices, and enjoy.